So, if joining a high-performing, incredibly fun, and creative team sounds like something you’d love, take a look through our current openings. We’re always looking for amazing talent and we’d love to chat.
We are hiring!!!
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Good Verbal Communication
- minimum high school diploma or its equivalent. Associate’s degrees in accounting, finance accounting preferred.
- 5 years experience if High School diploma, 3 years of accounting-related experience if higher education achieved
- Certified Accounts Payable Associates (CAPA) or Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) preferred but not necessary.
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
Pays invoices by verifying delivery information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
Obtains revenue by verifying shipping information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and emailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
Contributes to team effort by working closely with other departments to accomplish related results as needed.
light office work
Busy, active office environment.
Requirements: Must have at least two (2) years of prior sales experience with either a nutritional supplement company or an natural food industry. Attractive compensation package consisting of base plus commission. Basic word-processing and general computer and accounting skills required. Must work well under pressure, independently, and have a pleasant personality.
Compensation: Must be intensely motivated, self-starter, competitive, focused, and pleasantly persistent. References required, and will be checked. Please fax your resume to (480) 892-8240 or send an email with an attached resume to email@example.com
Entry -Level Manufacturing Opportunity making Nutritional Supplements & Skin Care Products
Are you looking to join a fast paced, local and privately owned company? Here at Herbally Yours we take pride in our ability to thrive in the stimulating and exciting world of Manufacturing. Our core-valued and quality-focused team is passionate about what we do, both for our customers and the world. Our family is made up of people who want more from an employer than just a paycheck.
The primary responsibility of Production Operators is to perform manual labor filling products into bottles/containers according to specific guidelines and instructions outlined by HYI. Work in teams of 2-20 to create quality products from bottling to packaging.
- Create products based on batch record requirements and instructions
- Follow Good Documentation Practices by completing Batch Records with lot numbers, dates, identification numbers, etc.
- Work in a manufacturing environment following cGMP guidelines
- Clean department floor following room cleaning SOP
- Cleaning and preparing equipment for use
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Fill products into appropriate packaging containers
- Operate blenders, encapsulators, labeling machine, box taper, sealers and other machinery
- Working in a production line placing and removing bottles onto and off of conveyors
- Use mixers, tanks, blenders and any other machinery
- Work well with a team and independently when necessary
- Basic Math Skills
- Can Read & Write English Fluently
- Hard Worker
- Self Starter
- Team Oriented
- Attention To Detail
- Good Hand/Eye Coordination
- Can Lift up to 30lbs Repetitively
- Learn Quickly
- Good Speed
- Reliable Attendance
- Reliable Transportation
- Must Pass Drug Screen
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
We provide on the job training, advancement opportunities, quality benefits & a professional team oriented work environment.
If this type of work environment speaks to you, and you meet our qualifications, then we invite you to apply!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties Including But Not Limited To
- Weigh raw materials according to batch record specifications
- Correctly fill out batch records with lot numbers, dates, identification numbers, etc.
- Assisting in keeping accurate inventory of raw materials
- Follow room and utensil cleaning procedures
- Operate pallet jacks & department Equipment to store/organize raw materials
- Calibrate scales routinely, daily weight checks
- Follow Good Documentation Practice
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s)pertaining to weighing
- Follow safety guidelines set forth by company policy
- Work with a two-three person team, or sometimes be asked to work productively alone
- Keep logs for cleaning & weight checks/calibrations.
- Keep proper storage of allergen and organic materials
- Follow FIFO, Organize materials in FIFO order
- Quarterly cycle count on raw material inventory
- Allocate materials in software
- Maintain clean work area, prevent cross contamination
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) & Legible Handwriting
- Metric System Proficiency
- Multi-tasking & Organization
- Forklift Certification
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
During month of November Herbally Yours employees grow mustaches in support of Movember movement. By encouraging men, “Mo Bros” to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides annual check-ups, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of family history of cancer and to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Check us out:
Herbally Yours employees packing meals specially formulated for malnourished children. Charity and helping others is essential part of Herbally Yours company culture. Join our team today.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.